The old Capital City of Malta locatedalmost in the centre of Malta on top of a hill from which most of the island can be seen from it's ancient city walls
Mdina is known as the Silent City
More information on the many attractions in Mdina
The Knights of Malta -
Dramatic lighting, sound effects, evocative smells and a simultaneous digital five-language commentary evoke a vivid
and memorable experience.
Located in the walled city of Mdina, the ancient capital of Malta
The Knights of Malta
The Knights of Malta
Fort Rinella and the 100 ton gun
A Victorian fortified gun battery housing the largest gun in the world when it was built
See our photographs and descripion of this extremly interesting tourist attraction
The Pirates of the Mediterranean
We are very excited to announce the arrival to the shores of Malta of our brand new Pirate ship adventure "The
Pirates of the Mediterranean". Join the exploits of the captain and crew as they tale you on a voyage full of
fun and laughs on the high seas. An excellent day for all the family with lots of activities for the children including
face painting, a treasure hunt and a few surprises for the grown-ups too. Lunch and drinks are included.
A short catamaran journey to the north of Malta is the beautiful Italian island of Sicily, where intriguing local
culture and history combine with gorgeous surroundings. Visit the scenic slopes of the famous volcano, Mount Etna
where lava flows remain from recent eruptions. After lunch (not included) enjoy fabulous scenery on the way to Taormina
the historic town with breathtaking views over the Mediterranean, wonderful architecture, shops and cafes. If you
really feel like travelling in style, a private plane is available.
For a taste of the real Malta this is a wonderful evening where great food and excellent entertainment combine to
make a truly unforgettable night out. Enjoy a delicious meal, a variety of Malta's finest dishes served with wine
and water, to the sound of guitars and mandolins followed by the main entertainment where Maltese singers and dancers
in colourful local costume bring the evening alive.
Visit the film set made for the musical Popeye The Sailor film in 1980. The village is now a major tourist attraction and full of fun activities for kids and the young at heart.
- Located in Anchor Bay, which is on the West Coast opposit Mellieha Bay on the East Coast about 1.5 kilometres away.
- An hourly shuttle bus service( a small fee) runsbetween village and the Tunny Net in Mellieha Bay. Public Bus services run to Melia Bay
- Popeye Express Hotel Pick Up Service can be booked, telephone 21524782/3/4
Fabulous church in an Imposing position on top of a high ridge
Mosta Cupola Dommed Church
The dome on Mosta's church is the third larges in the World.
It is also famous because a bomb dropped by the Germans in World War II penetrated the dome when the church was full of people and failed to explode.
Built by the British on top of the high escarpment that runs across the island the fort was very domineering and looked invincible.
Extremely strategically located on the ridge & was the central command for the ridges defensives known as the Victoria Lines
These areas are available using buses or car hire. Coach tours may include boat trips or allow you time to take a boat trip
Some of the top sightseeing boat trips are from
Wied iz-Żurrieq Malta for the Blue Grotto
- Trips to the Blue Grotto a large sea cave with amazing colour that shines up from the sea, which is light reflected from the pale sandy bottom.
- Wied iz-Żurrieq is a narrow inlet from which boat trips take you to the Blue Grotto. The village & the Inlet with its boat jetty and colourful boats is extremely photogenic and worth a visit even if you don't add the boat trip.. Note the World War II Pill Box (Machine gun concrete structure) set into the cliff on the opposite side to the jetty.
Ghar Lapsi Malta
- Very beautiful harbour
- Also has boat trips to the Blue Grotto, with a longer sea journey
- Ghar Lapsi is also popular with Scuba Divers & snorkelers with its underwater caves
- Nearest bus stop 1.5 kilometres
Sliema (Waterfront facing Valletta) Malta
- Trips around the harbours with fabulous views of Valletta from the sea.
- Ferry Sliema Strand to Valletta (Water Polo Pitch) Note there is a steep uphill walk into Valletta City centre
- Ferry Valletta (Lascaris) to Cospicua Dockyard Creek
- Car Ferry Malta (Cirkewwa - popular with divers) to / from Gozo (Mere) Gozo Channel Company
Comino Island & the Blue Lagoon
- Available from either Malta (Ċirkewwa ) to / from Gozo (Mgarr) and longer trips from Valeletta & other harbours
Round Malta & Comino
Malta Gozo & Comino
St Georges Bay
Man made of sand & pebble