- Marsalforn is located at the head of Marsalforn Bay on the North coast of Gozo
- It comes under the council of Zebbug a village located2 km to the west
- The village of Xaghra lies2 km to the South East
the capital of Gozo 4 km South
- The pretty village of Marsalforn lies's in a picturesque Marsalforn bay. It has a beautiful promenade, and an active harbour where you can watch the fishermen
- Marsalforn is the most popular resort on Gozo
- The beautiful promenade is very popular with the evening promenade by the locals. The village has both a pebble and a sandy beach
- A 1 km walk from the village brings you to salt pans cut into the flat rocky areas.
- There are several areas that are very popular for swimming and sunbathing, the rocky areas popular with snorkeled.
- Quieter beaches can be found around the headland a few minutes walk away.
- Marsalforn has a pebble beach where the stream flows into the bay, during the winter rains.
- The pebbles give way to a sandy beach further along
Shopping in Marsalforn
- Tourist groceries and handicraft shops are available in Marsalforn.
Nightlife in Marsalforn
- Nightlife is low key, with interesting bars and restaurants to enjoy a quieter night out
- Check out the Calypso hotel near the harbour which some times has a disco
Marsalforn Restaurants & Cuisine
- Marsalforn has a variety of restaurants and bars
Sports in Marsalforn
- Scuba Diving for beginners and experienced divers is available from Diving schools in Marsalforn
- Snorkeling in the sea from the rocky areas
- Many hotels & aparthotels have their own sporting facilities. See Hotel descriptions
Marsalforn Bus Services
Bus routes 21 from Victoria
Gozo bus services
Hotels in Marsalforn